Oil Black Pepper
Our black pepper oil is an all-natural, chemical-free essential oil. It is steam distilled from the stem or vine of the Pepper plant. It is native to Kerala, India, and is a widely used spice that is popular all over the world. Because of its great economic value, black pepper is sometimes referred to as "black gold." It was also used as a form of payment. It's found in a variety of items, ranging from medical to odorous to cosmetics. It's found in oils, gels, lotions, soaps, shampoos, and sprays in the cosmetics industry.
INCI Name- Piper Nigrum Oil
ADVANTAGES AND APPLICATIONS-
- Our black pepper oil aids in the treatment of dandruff and hair loss. Black pepper contains vitamin C, which can assist you in cleansing your scalp and removing dead skin cells. Vitamin C also helps in fighting hair thinning and breakage.
- It promotes the creation of new tissue and skin, resulting in a cleaner, brighter, more uniformly toned complexion.
- It is high in antioxidants and it combats free radicals and heals the harm they cause. It also helps to prevent signs of ageing, such as sagging muscles, wrinkles, macular degeneration, and vision loss.
- Our oil has antimicrobial characteristics that clean your skin and remove any dirt or germs that may be present. Apart from that, by destroying the bacteria on your skin, this oil heals minor skin illnesses and allergies.
- The antispasmodic qualities of our black pepper oil provide relief from spasms, muscular pulls, cramps, and convulsions. It promotes hydrochloric acid secretion in your stomach, which is helpful for your stomach and digestion. It reduces diarrhoea and constipation by enhancing food digestion.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It absorbs moisture from the air and deposits it deep inside your skin and hair.
- It creates a protective barrier that not only aids in moisture retention but also boosts your hair and skin's natural moisture retention capabilities.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 1-5%.
- It is soluble in oil and alcohol but is insoluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the oil and water phases separately using a double boiler.
- Add our black pepper oil to the heated oil phase.
- Add any carrier oil of your choice to the oil phase. We recommend using our avocado carrier oil for the best results.
- Add a few drops of other essential oils to the oil phase. We recommend using our peppermint or eucalyptus essential oils for the best aromatic blend.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer or a mixing spoon to create a homogeneous mixture.