This face wash is sulphate free, natural and gentle. It is a fragrance free product with mild fragrance from rose water which makes it suitable for sensitive skin too.
Decyl glucoside and Coco betain are gentle surfactants which make a smooth rich lather, easy to rinse off. Glycerin adds some humectant properties along with D Panthenol for moisturizing properties.
Chamomile and Rose extracts added are soothing for skin.
Sodium gluconate is a natural chelating agent. Generally chelating agents are added to increase foam and stabilise cosmetic formulations.
Ingredients required: 100g
Decyl Glucoside 10%
Coco betain 8%
Distilled Water 23.15%
D Panthenol 0.5%
Lactic acid 0.15%
Rose extract 1%
Sodium gluconate 0.2%
100ml glass beakers
Stirring rods and Spatulas
Foaming Pump Bottle
Weighing scale (that measures upto 0.01g)
Cups to measure ingredients
- Measure Phase A ingredients in a beaker.
- Add Phase B ingredients slowly in Phase A without stirring much.
- If you stir vigorously, it will increase foam in the beaker. However foam will settle down in a day after pouring in bottle, so need not worry even if it has lot of foam and bubbles.
- Add Phase C ingredients and stir again.
- Pour into the foaming bottle.
- Decyl glucoside can be substituted with Coco glucoside or Caprylyl/ Capryl glucoside, Coco betaine with Cocamidopropyl betaine , sodium gluconate with EDTA.
- Extracts can be of your choice.
- Combination of Potassium Sorbate 0.2% and Sodium Benzoate 1% can be used in place of Preservative Eco.
If you make and like this foaming face wash, do tag us on instagram @ases.chem
Disclaimer: This blog is for educational and informational purposes only.
#cosmeticchemicals #chemicalsuppliersIndia #aseschem #DIYFoamingFacewash #DIYFacewash #Decylglucoside #NaturalSurfactants #GreenSurfactants #DIYSulfatefreefacewash #Sulphatefreefacewash