Aloe Vera/Aloevera Gel Transparent (Non Scented)
Content : Distilled Aloe Vera Juice+ Carbopol thickener+ Preservative - Sodium Benzoate+ Citric Acid+ Phenoxyethanol
Aloe Vera is a well-known medicinal plant that has been used by humans for thousands of years. Aloe Vera is a dense, short-stemmed shrub with large leaves that retain water. It is most known for healing skin injuries, but it also has several other applications that may be beneficial to one's health.
INCI Name- Aloe Vera extract , Aqua , Carbomer 940 , Triethanolamine , Preservative
Alternative Names- Aloe Flava Pers, Aloe Indica Royle, Aloe Lanza Tod
Purity of Ingredient- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATION-
- Aloe Vera gel has a high moisture content. It is a useful active component for dry skin because of its vitamin and amino acid content.
- Aloe vera stimulates skin restoration by activating microcirculation and promoting cell regeneration.
- Aloe Vera Gel is also a valuable tool in the battle against aging since it stimulates the formation of collagen and hyaluronic acid, as well as its regenerative properties.
- Aloe gel heals moderate burns, sunburns, irritation, eczema, itching, and atopic skin when applied directly to the skin in a thin layer.
- It is of great assistance in the treatment of acne due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory characteristics.
- It's also used in cosmetics to keep compositions from oxidizing. It can stifle oxygen-induced processes.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by extracting moisture from the air and fixing it onto the top layers of the skin, hydrating it in the process.
- It works by creating a protective barrier on the skin that prevents the loss of moisture in the air.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It should be used at a concentration of 0.5 to 100%.
- It is soluble in water but is insoluble in oils.
I love your all products whatever I ordered from your website 😍 thanks a lot.
Very good quality and pure.
It is very good product I hv ever seen and 100% pure thankyou,aseschem.
It's very good and gets easily absorbed into the skin it's very soothing especially during this hot weather
Aloe Vera/Aloevera Gel Transparent