DESCRIPTION- This pearl white powder is used across various industries as an emulsifying, stabilizing, suspending, thickening, and gelling agent, and has many applications due to its versatile nature.
INCI Name- Carbomer 940
Molecular Size- C5H10O2
Alternate Names- Acrylic Acid Polymer, Acrysol, Carbopol 940
Purity of the Ingredient- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND USES-
- It is employed for manufacturing hair styling gels, hand and body lotions, bath gels, creams, etc.
- It is widely acclaimed for controlling the consistency and flow of cosmetic products and imparting them a luxurious texture.
- It offers phenomenal stain protection and water resistance to the material to which it is added.
- You can use it to thicken your lotions, body butter, and conditioners.
- You can make gorgeous sparkling clear gels, and hand and body washes by using it.
- When added to your formulations, it will impart unbelievable softness and glide.
- It is a binder, film-former, viscosity enhancer, and stabilizer.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It acts as an emulsifier and helps stabilize and thicken solutions.
- It acts as a drip controller due to cross-linkage in its molecule.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- Recommended level of usage is 0.2% to 1.0%
- Swellable in water, glycerin, and ethanol.
HOW TO USE-
- Hydrate our carbomer 940 until it swells completely.
- Add aqueous phase ingredients to it by heating them.
- Finally, adjust the pH of the mixture . Triethanolamine is recommended for PH balancing
Better then experience but clarity is
I got the expected result from the product.
Best quality chemicals with superfast delivery