Zeolite Powder for detergent
Zeolites are ion-exchanging substances that help to construct the structure of washing powder. It softens water without an environmentally damaging effect and has replaced phosphates in most powdered laundry detergents. Under acidic circumstances, they may partially break down, releasing sodium ions, silicic acid, and aluminium salts.
INCI Name- Zeolite
Molecular Formulae- Na2Al2Si2O8
Alternative Names- Hydrated aluminium silicate
Purity of the ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Our zeolites are hydrated crystalline aluminium silicates that remove calcium and magnesium ions to soften the water.
- It has high formulation flexibility and works remarkably well in any situation.
- It is safe for your hands since it is an excellent alternative to phosphate-containing detergents.
- It demands low mechanical energy for washing.
HOW IT WORKS-
- Zeolites work as a builder for detergents, which not only perform significant priorities in the manufacturing process but also help with greying inhibition and dirt removal.
- It works in less time to soften the water.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used up to the concentration of 40%.
- It is insoluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Take a portion of the zeolite at room temperature and add it to a bucket of water.
- Mix it with the formulation.
- Blend them properly until they are homogeneously mixed with the other ingredients.