Get it between -
Our triethylene glycol is an odorless and colorless liquid. It is mostly used in personal care products as a masking agent, a solvent, and for viscosity control. It is found in the formulas of shower gels, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and many other products.
INCI Name- Triethylene Glycol
Alternative Names- TEG, Triglycol, Trigen
Purity of the Ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Our triethylene glycol is an excellent moisturizer and hydrator that will give your skin a soft and smooth appearance. It also helps to nourish and protect the skin, giving it a dewy look.
- It works well with every skin type and improves your skin’s natural moisture retention capabilities.
- Its emollient property keeps your scalp and hair nourished and hydrated especially, for people with dry and frizzy hair.
- It functions as a masking agent and removes product odors. This characteristic is beneficial since it improves the odor of items that have an unpleasant odor.
- It functions as a viscosity regulator. It reduces the viscosity of the product, making it simpler to apply, and gives product compositions a gel-like consistency. This provides the items with a thick texture.
- It is compatible with other surfactants and active ingredients, thus providing stability to your formulation.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by absorbing moisture from the air and storing it in your hair and skin. Hence, moisturizing your hair, scalp, and skin.
- It helps to reduce moisture loss to the environment by producing a thin, non-glossy protective layer on your skin and hair.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the water and oil phases of your DIY formulation separately.
- Add our triethylene glycol to the heated water phase.
- Add active and stabilising ingredients to the water phase.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.