Sulphamic Acid Descalent Powder (Rust,Metal,Scale Cleaner)
Sulphamic acid descalant powder it protects metals against corrosion produced by scaling deposits. It is made up of mild acids and corrosion inhibitors. It restores scale-affected metal parts to their original state and leaves them shining clean. K
INCI Name- Sulfamic acid descalant powder
Molecular Formulae- H3NSO3
Purity of the ingredients- 99.9%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Our sulphamic acid descalant powder adds corrosion resistance blends that offer maximum protection to the metal being cleaned.
- It has a very high shelf life. Even its accidental excess does not harm the metal.
- It changes color to show that the efficiency of the metal has been finished.
- It is safe to use in household cleaning of metals, i.e., to reduce manual cleaning.
- It operates quickly on hard scale deposits and removes them with wash water.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works as an acidic cleaning agent, usually for metals.
- It works by removing scales got from water in heating and cooling systems.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of minimum 30%.
- It is soluble in water but is insoluble in oil. Keep it overnight for it to dissolve completely.
HOW TO USE-
It is indeed a good descaler for steel washroom fittings. Use it for washing machine as well. But the product does not dissolve fully. Note that this isn't a very powerful descaler, other acids work better but this is non corrosive to stainless steel so actually is more suited to the job. Use it no less than 50% concentration. 30-60 mins of contact time and some light scrubbing might be needed. For heavy scales contact time needs to be more