Sodium Phosphate Tribasic Dodecahydrate (TSP)
Sodium Phosphate Tribasic Dodecahydrate (TSP) - 500GM / Laboratory is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Trisodium phosphate (TSP) is used in the manufacture of a wide range of detergents. It is an effective cleaning agent when used with surfactants for anything from laundry to concrete surfaces. A 1% solution has a pH of 12 (extremely basic), and it is alkaline enough to saponify fats and oils.
INCI Name- Trisodium phosphate
Molecular Formulae- Na3PO4
Alternative Names- Sodium phosphate tribasic, Trisodium orthophosphate, Sodium phosphate
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Adding our trisodium phosphate to your regular laundry detergent can make your clothes wash more effectively.
- A cleaning agent in this chemical compound helps in the removal of heavy-duty dirt and even stubborn stains with no harm to the fiber of clothes.
- It removes mould and mildew when coupled with household bleach.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works as a water softener, which allows detergents to clean clothing, dishes, and automobiles more effectively.
- It works as an outdoor cleaner when used at a high concentration, such as on wooden products or walls prepared for painting.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 8-12%.
- It is highly soluble in water and insoluble in alcohol.
HOW TO USE-
- Fill the washing machine or a bucket with the usual amount of warm water and add laundry detergent.
- Add 1/4 cup of powdered trisodium phosphate to it.
- Wash laundry as directed on the garment labels and dry them as usual.