Petroleum Jelly Superior (No Odour/No fragrance) (Vaseline Substitute)
Petroleum jelly is a semisolid jelly-like material made mostly of mineral oils and waxes. The major element in petroleum jelly is petroleum, which helps coat your skin with a water-resistant barrier. This aids in the healing and moisture retention of your skin. Continue reading to find out what else you can do with petroleum jelly.
INCI Name- Petrolatum
Molecular Formulae- C15H15N
Purity of the Ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Our petroleum jelly helps to keep skin moist throughout the healing process after surgery. This might be particularly beneficial for minor skin damage.
- It also enhances skin tone and minimises the appearance of pores.
- It protects your skin from drying out by acting as an occlusive moisturiser. It can also be used to treat dry noses caused by colds or allergies.
- The use of petroleum jelly has been demonstrated to lessen the occurrence of diaper rash in infants.
- The skin of your eyelids is the thinnest on your body, and it is easily inflamed. Apply a little quantity of our petroleum jelly to your eyelids for hydration and protection if they become dry and flaky.
- Our petroleum jelly can remove practically any type of makeup softly and quickly because it is petroleum-based. It is also safe to use over your eyes, unlike certain makeup removers. It's extremely effective in getting rid of waterproof mascara.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by absorbing moisture from the air and fixing it onto the top layer of the skin.
- It also works by increasing the natural moisture retention capabilities of the skin to give your skin a hydrated look.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 1-100%.
- It is insoluble in water but soluble in oil, chloroform, benzene, and turpentine.
HOW TO USE-
- Separately, prepare the oil and water phases of your mixture.
- Use a double boiler to heat the oil and water phases.
- Using continual stirring, add our petroleum jelly to the hot oil phase.
- Using a mini-mixer or a big mixing brush, combine the two stages.