Oil Ylang Ylang Reconstituted
Oil Ylang Ylang Reconstituted - 100ML / Pure is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
DESCRIPTION- Ylang Ylang oil can be applied directly to skin and hair but is found in numerous cosmetic products like soaps, shampoos, massage oils, perfumes, conditioners and moisturizers.
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Our ylang-ylang oil has excellent hydrating properties, which makes your skin look hydrated and smooth.
- It is great for controlling hair loss and strengthening hair roots.
- It rejuvenates dry scalp and hence promotes hair growth.
- It has excellent antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties and is proven to be effective against various fungal infections.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy for increasing memory and thinking skills.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by extracting moisture from the air and fixing it on the upper layers of skin and hair.
- It works by creating a thin protective barrier that increases the natural moisture-retaining capacity of skin and hair.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that a maximum concentration of 0.8 to 1% should be used.
- It is soluble in oil and insoluble in water and alcohol.
HOW TO USE-
- Prepare the oil and water phase separately.
- Add our ylang-ylang oil to the oil phase in the recommended concentration and mix them properly using a mixer.
- Add a few drops of any carrier oil of your choice into the oil phase.
- Blend both the phases together until the required consistency is obtained.