DESCRIPTION- Our wheat germ oil is a 100% natural oil obtained by cold pressing the germ of the wheat kernel. The oil is popularly used for culinary and medical purposes, and it is also widely used in cosmetics. Various face creams, lip glosses, moisturizers, shampoos and soaps contain wheat germ oil.
INCI Name- Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil.
Purity of the Ingredients- 100%
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Our wheat germ oil, which is high in Vitamin E, hydrates your skin and improves its ability to retain moisture.
- It is most beneficial for people with mature, ageing, and excessively dry skin. It helps in reducing wrinkles and other signs of ageing, giving your skin a youthful look.
- It is an effective weapon in the battle against hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone when used regularly.
- It protects your skin and hair from environmental factors like UV rays, toxins, and pollutants in the air.
- It serves extremely well as a conditioner or as a hair mask, thanks to its excellent moisturizing capabilities.
- Our wheat germ oil's Vitamin-E and fatty acids protect your hair from heat damage caused by blow dryers, straighteners, curlers, and other styling equipment.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by absorbing moisture from the air and locking it onto the upper layers of your skin.
- It works by creating a protective barrier on your skin that prevents the loss of moisture into the air.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that a concentration of 0.5 to 5% should be used.
- It is soluble in oil but is insoluble in water and alcohol.
HOW TO USE-
- Add our wheat germ oil to the oil phase of your formulation.
- Blend the water and oil phases using a mini-mixer or a mixing spoon until a consistent mixture is obtained.
- Add active ingredients and natural or essential oils to the final phase as per your requirement. We recommend you use our Lavender Essential Oil for the best results.