Oil Pumpkin Seed (Cold Pressed)
DESCRIPTION- Our pumpkin seed oil is a plant-based, 100% natural, carrier oil derived from the seeds of the pumpkin, which is botanically related to the cucumber that is grown all around the world. It is a stable oil with a long shelf life, making it appropriate for a variety of agricultural and cosmetic uses. Pumpkin seed oil's flexibility and ease of use allow it to be used in a broad array of skincare, haircare, body care, hand care, sun care, and lip care formulations.
INCI Name- Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil
Purity of the Ingredients- 100%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND USES-
- A rich source of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, our pumpkin seed oil provides hydration to your skin and increases its hydration retention abilities.
- The vitamin C in the oil aids in the formation of collagen, which maintains skin suppleness while also plumping and firming the skin.
- It helps to reduce wrinkles and other signs of ageing, giving your skin a youthful look.
- Its regular use has been proven to be a great tool in fighting hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- It cleanses your skin by reducing the possibility of clogged pores and acne.
- It serves extremely well as a conditioner or as a hair mask, thanks to its excellent moisturising capabilities.
- The zinc, vitamin E, and selenium present in our pumpkin oil protect your hair from heat damage caused by styling tools and from prolonged exposure to the sun.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by absorbing moisture from the air and locking it onto the upper layers of your skin.
- It works by creating a protective barrier on your skin that prevents the loss of moisture in the air.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that a concentration of 1 to 100% should be used.
- It is soluble in oil but is insoluble in water and alcohol.
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the oil and water phases of your formulation separately using a double boiler.
- Add our pumpkin seed oil to the heated oil phase of your formulation.
- Blend the water and oil phases using a mini-mixer or a mixing spoon until a consistent mixture is obtained.
- Add active ingredients and natural or essential oils to the final phase as per your requirements. We recommend adding a few drops of our lavender or lemongrass oil for the best results.