Bulgarian Lavendar Essential Oil
- Regular price
- Rs. 500.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 500.00
- Unit price
DESCRIPTION- Our lavender oil is steam distilled from the flowers of the fresh lavender plant. Lavender is widely available and is grown throughout Asia, Africa, and Europe. Our oil is by far the most versatile essential oil on the market. You can pair it with almost every essential, natural, or carrier oil. On top of that, it is 100% pure and natural with no additives or harmful chemicals. It has many cosmetic, medical, and odorous uses. In cosmetics, it is an essential component in various products like oils, soaps, shower gels, shampoos, conditioners, and moisturisers.
INCI Name- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Our lavender oil is a godsend if you are tired of managing your dry and frizzy hair. It has brilliant hydrating powers that not only moisturize your hair and scalp but also prevent the development of dandruff and lice.
- If you want to protect your young and smooth skin from the evils of ageing, look no further than our lavender oil. It fights the signs of ageing like wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and those stubborn dark circles and gives you smooth, soft, younger-looking radiant skin.
- It has magnificent anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic properties that are proven to be effective against bacterial and fungal infections. It also helps in reducing itching and swelling caused by insect bites.
- It has a fresh and calming smell that acts as a natural perfume and a non-toxic air freshener.
- This wonder oil is also used in aromatherapy. The fragrance of our lavender oil allows your mind and body to calm down and relax. It reduces emotional stress and anxiety and improves the mood.
- After a long day of work, sprinkle a few drops of oil on your pillow for a night of better and deeper sleep.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by extracting water vapors present in the air and fixing them onto your skin and scalp.
- It works by forming a protective barrier on your skin and scalp that locks the moisture in, meanwhile, increasing the natural moisture retention capacity of your skin and scalp.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 0.5-3%.
- It is soluble in oil and various alcohols but is insoluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Prepare the oil and water phases of your DIY formulation separately.
- Heat both the phases to the same temperature using a double boiler.
- Add our lavender oil to the heated oil phase while constantly stirring it.
- Add any carrier oil of our choice into the oil phase. We recommend using our coconut, jojoba, or argan oil for the best results.
- Mix both the phases using a mini-mixer or a large mixing spoon.
- Add the active ingredients and colouring to the mixture.
- Stir the mixture until the required consistency and texture are not obtained.