Clove Oil (80% Eugenol)
DESCRIPTION- Our Clove bud oil is an all-natural, chemical-free essential oil that is derived from the dried buds of the clove tree, which is a native of the Spice Islands of Indonesia. Cloves were once a highly prized and exceedingly expensive spice that sparked significant worldwide trade rivalry. In cosmetics, it is used in products like oils, gels, lotions, soaps, shampoos, and sprays
INCI Name-Syzygium aromaticum oil
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Our clove oil cleanses, improves the natural smoothness and gloss of your hair, adds moisture, and protects against dandruff and lice.
- It protects your skin against environmental factors like UV rays, pollutants, and toxins and reduces signs of ageing like wrinkles, dark spots and fine lines.
- It is greatly beneficial for acne-prone and flaky skin since it nourishes and promotes blood circulation, resulting in buttery smooth, silky, and luminous skin.
- It has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties that protect you against viral and bacterial infections.
- It has a warming, energising smell in aromatherapy and is said to be an aphrodisiac as well as assist regulate nervous energy and improving focus.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It absorbs moisture from the air and deposits it deep inside your skin and hair.
- It creates a protective barrier that not only aids in moisture retention but also boosts your hair and skin's natural moisture retention capabilities.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It can be used at a concentration of 1-5%.
- It is soluble in oil and alcohol but is insoluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the oil and water phases separately using a double boiler.
- Add our clove oil to the heated oil phase.
- Add any carrier oil of your choice to the oil phase. We recommend using our almond or coconut oil as a carrier oil.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer or a mixing spoon to create a homogeneous mixture.
it is authentic and smells strong as expected.
Good quality and fast delivery
Quality is good