Pure Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Regular price
- Rs. 800.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 800.00
- Unit price
DESCRIPTION- Our carrot seed oil is an all-natural, chemical-free essential oil that is steam distilled from the dried seeds of Wild Carrots, which are native to temperate regions of Europe and Southwest Asia. It is found in a variety of items, ranging from medical and odorous items to cosmetics. It is found in cosmetics such as oils, gels, lotions, soaps, shampoos, and sprays.
INCI Name- Daucus carota seed oil
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Our carrot seed oil is believed to deeply condition the scalp and hair, repairing split ends and providing soothing relief from dryness and irritation, such as itching caused by dangerous bacteria, fungi, and dandruff.
- It promotes the creation of new tissue and skin, resulting in a cleaner, brighter, more uniformly toned complexion.
- It functions as a supportive and protecting agent that not only improves skin health but also cures the damage caused by pollution and environmental stress, which causes premature ageing of the skin.
- It treats skin irritation caused by acne, boils, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and ulcers by adding moisture, leaving skin looking and feeling smooth, firm, nourished, invigorated, and generally healthy.
- The application of this oil on dry and flaky skin regularly results in the softening of calluses, the faster healing of scars, the soothing of inflammation, and the fading of redness and undesirable signs such as age spots and dark circles.
- When used in aromatherapy, our carrot seed oil promotes circulation as well as brain and nerve functioning. Its pleasant, rustic, woody, and grassy smell offers a relaxing, invigorating, and stabilising impact that has been shown to reduce tiredness, weakness, anxiety, and stress.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It absorbs moisture from the air and deposits it deep inside your skin and hair.
- It creates a protective barrier that not only aids in moisture retention but also boosts your hair and skin's natural moisture retention capabilities.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It can be used at a concentration of 1-5%.
- It is soluble in oil and alcohol but is insoluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the oil and water phases separately using a double boiler.
- Add our carrot seed oil to the heated oil phase.
- Add any carrier oil of your choice to the oil phase. We recommend using our avocado carrier oil for the best results.
- Add a few drops of other essential oils to the oil phase. We recommend using our bergamot, cardamom, cedarwood, lavender, lemon, lime, orange, or sandalwood essential oils for the best aromatic blend.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer or a mixing spoon to create a homogeneous mixture.