Ajowan Essential Oil (Thymol Content 22-23%)
Our ajowan oil, or ajowan seed oil, is a pure and natural essential oil that is steam distilled from the crushed seeds of the Ajowan plant. It is native to the Indian Subcontinent and Iran but is grown throughout the world. It is used for culinary, medical, cosmetics, massage, and therapeutic applications. In cosmetics, it can be found in products like oils, gels, lotions, soaps, shampoos, and conditioners.
INCI Name- Trachyspermum ammi seed oil
Alternative Names- Ajwain oil, Ajowan caraway oil, Thymol seed oil
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- This oil is a wonder for those who have itchy skin. Dryness is one of the most prevalent causes of itchy skin and scalp. Our oil moisturises your skin and scalp deeply and thoroughly, reducing dryness, flakiness, and irritation.
- It provides you with a more youthful appearance and an even skin tone.
- If you're weary of having acne outbreaks, our ajowan oil is a must-try. All you have to do is apply the oil to your skin before going to bed every night. You will never have to worry about an acne outbreak if you do it regularly.
- It helps to relax and soothe your skin and scalp. If you have sensitive skin, dilute it with our coconut oil to avoid skin irritation.
- Our oil contains antioxidant and antibacterial properties that help with dandruff treatment. Massage a few drops of our oil into your scalp with your regular shampoo. Your scalp will be cleansed and hydrated, and your hair will be lustrous and bouncy.
- The delightful scent of our ajowan oil lends a savoury, powerful flavour to a variety of unique dishes. For a spicy, fragrant flavour, add a few drops of our oil to your favourite handmade dish.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by absorbing moisture from the air and depositing it deep inside the layers of your skin and scalp.
- It creates a protective barrier that not only aids in moisture retention but also boosts your scalp and skin's natural moisture retention capabilities.
- It works by nourishing your skin and providing it with essential nutrients.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 1-5%.
- It is soluble in oil and alcohol but is insoluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the oil and water phases separately using a double boiler.
- Add our ajowan oil to the heated oil phase.
- Add any carrier oil of your choice to the oil phase. Additionally, you can add a few drops of other essential oils to the oil phase.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer or a mixing spoon to create a homogeneous mixture.
- We don’t recommend applying the oil directly to your skin. Mix it with water in the recommended concentration before applying it directly to your skin. For even better results, add a few drops of our essential oil to a mixture of water and glycerine.