Mulberry (Morus alba ) Liquid Extract Distillate 10:1 (Water Soluble)
Mulberry extract is derived from the dried leaves of the mulberry tree. Mulberry tree is native to India and China. The tree is distinguished by its long leaves, petal less blossoms, and tiny berries ranging in colour from white to pink to dark purple. Mulberry is now cultivated all throughout the world, and the leaves are often used to feed silkworms and other animals.
INCI Name- Morus Alba extract
Purity of the Ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Rich in vitamin-C, our mulberry extract works effectively in reducing inflammation associated with acne.
- Our mulberries extracts, which are high in critical nutrients for skin such as vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, maintain the skin appearing smooth and reduce the appearance of age spots.
- It is also used to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other conditions that contribute to a dull, uneven complexion.
- It also enhances and brightens your skin tone and minimises the appearance of pores.
- It is especially beneficial for people with sensitive skin, who are looking for a natural alternative to a chemical-loaded moisturiser.
- Our mulberries extract are high in Vitamin C and other nutrients that work together to protect the body from outside invaders and boosts your immunity.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by extracting moisture from the air and fixing it into the deeper layers of skin.
- It works by creating a protective barrier on the skin that helps with moisture retention.
- It also works by increasing the natural moisture retention capabilities of the skin to give your skin a hydrated look.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- This extract is Alcohol and preservative Free.
- A 10:1 extract ratio has 10 times the unique active compound as the original herb in DRIED form.
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 1-7.5%.
- It is soluble in water, alcohol, and glycerol but is insoluble in oil.
HOW TO USE-
- Prepare the oil and water phases of your formulation separately.
- Heat the oil and water phase using a double boiler.
- Add our mulberry dry extract to the water phase, accompanied by constant stirring.
- Blend both the phases together using a mini-mixer or a large mixing brush.