mono-Potassium Phosphate/NPK 00-52-34
Monopotassium Phosphate is a compound that combines two essential ingredients for plant growth: potassium and phosphate. Together with dipotassium phosphate, it is often used as a fertilizer, food additive, and buffering agent. In agriculture, it is used as a fertilizer.
Molecular Formulae- KH2PO4
Alternative Names- Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Monopotassium Salt
ADVANTAGES AND USES-
- Monopotassium phosphate is used to maintain the pH of the soil.
- MKP fertiliser is a great source of phosphorus and potassium for plant nutrition.
- Because it is extremely soluble, it dissolves fast in soil, releasing plant-available phosphate and potassium.
- It promotes the development of roots and shoots.
- Designed for open-field and greenhouse fertigation.
- This product is also suitable for foliar applications.
- It increases the number of flowers and fruit sets, which enhances crop quality and production.
- It is free-flowing, dust-free, and does not generally cause storage issues.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works as an important potassium and phosphate source in fertilizers.
- Potassium and phosphate aid in the regulation of protein synthesis in plants, resulting in healthy development, cell division, and overall plant growth.
TIME OF APPLICATION-
- Use our monopotassium phosphate at the start of the growing season for the best results.
- It is recommended that 35 to 50 kg of monopotassium phosphate should be used per hectare.
HOW TO USE-
- Dig a trench around 2-3 inches deep all around the plant, leaving three inches from the plant trunk.
- Spread our monopotassium phosphate evenly in the trench and then cover the trench with soil.
- Water the plant till some water comes out of the bottom of the pot.