Nipagin Sodium/Methyl Paraben Sodium (Water Soluble)
This broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent is a very effective preservative, and it offers superior protection from the spine-chilling negative effects caused by contamination of your personal care, cosmetics, and food items. It occurs naturally in fruits like blueberries although it can be created synthetically.
INCI Name- Methylparaben
Molecular Formula- C8H8O3
Alternate Names- P-Hydroxybenzoic Acid Methyl Ester, Methyl P-Hydroxybenzoate
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Your shampoos, conditioners, cosmetics, etc. mostly contain methylparaben as a preservative since it protects against a broad range of awfully harmful microorganisms.
- Thanks to its preserving nature, it is safe to use with all ingredients.
- Prevents the growth of molds and bacteria that can cause adverse effects on your skin.
- It will enhance the stability and shelf life of your products.
- Our methylparaben will not irritate or sensitize your skin.
- When added to food items it prevents them from going bad.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It kills the microbes by attacking their cell membrane and preventing them from multiplying.
- It acts as an antifungal agent in packaged food items.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- The concentration typically ranges from 0.05%-0.4% depending on the formulation.
- Methyl Paraben Sodium is soluble in water while Methyl paraben plain is insoluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Add our methylparaben and other preservatives to the heated water phase at 95o
- Cooldown the mix to 40o
- Blend both the phases until an emulsion is formed.
- Add the remaining ingredients to complete the formulation.
Very satisfied but if you reduce your delivery charge+Taxes , it will be very helpful for all small Byers like me.