Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP)
DESCRIPTION- Dermatologist's favorite skincare product, MAP, which has now become the most popular vitamin C variant, is derived from ascorbic acid and magnesium salt and is a staple in almost all skincare and cosmetic formulations. It is also used in numerous dermatological solutions worldwide.
INCI Name- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
Molecular Formula- C6H7MgO9P
Alternate Names- Magnesium L-Ascorbic Acid-2-Phosphate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Phosphate, Magnesium Salt,MAP
Purity of the Ingredient-99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND USES-
- It is the most stable vitamin C derivative and will not degrade or break down under sunlight making it apt for everyday use.
- You can find this ingredient in skin brightening creams, serums, lotions, face masks, body washes, sunscreens, etc.
- If you want constant delivery of vitamin C into the skin then opt for our MAP to get stunning results.
- It will instantly brighten your face for an illuminated look.
- It will suppress your skin’s hyperpigmentation and work towards clearing the acne marks from your skin.
- This wonderful ingredient, when added to your eye creams, can remove under-eye circles permanently.
- It astronomically boosts skin collagen synthesis and research shows that it reverses skin aging.
- You can use it as an exfoliating agent that will smoothen the texture of your skin and reduce pores.
- When added to body lotions, it removes sun tan completely for clear and bright skin.
- Its antibacterial and non-irritating properties make it suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
HOW IT WORKS-
- Vitamin C penetrates the skin deeply to prevent the synthesis of melanin and reduce pigmentation.
- It is loaded with antioxidants that prevent the formation of free radicals to reverse aging.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is generally used at a concentration of 3%-10%. For dermatological purposes, it can be used at a concentration of up to 30%.
- It is readily soluble in water and partially soluble in oils.
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the water phase and the oil phase separately.
- Add all the ingredients and blend them at 75o
- Pre-mix our MAP in distilled water and add to the formulation.
- Adjust the pH of the formulation.