Hydrolysed Milk Protein Liquid Water Soluble (Protein 20%)
HYDROLYZED MILK PROTEIN
The benefits of milk have been well articulated over centuries by those who swear by it. Over years it has been modified to make it more potent and usable and this has resulted in the extraction of milk proteins. Hydrolyzed milk protein is a further derivative of milk protein that is hydrolyzed through an enzymatic process and offers a plethora of benefits.
INCI name- Hydrolyzed Milk Protein
Concentration - 20%
Alternate name-Milk Protein Hydrolysates
BENEFITS AND USES-
- It is used in hair and skincare products for its anti-static, conditioning, strengthening, healing, and film-forming benefits.
- It makes the hair stronger and longer and works to repair the hair follicle.
- It averts dryness by allowing water to enter the hair or the epidermis easily and this makes it hydrated.
- Nutritional bars, beverages, baby food, etc. contain this to help alleviate sensitivity to lactose and allergy to milk.
HOW IT WORKS-
- Its small molecules enable it to penetrate the hair and skin and allow them to avail themselves of the benefits of all the protein they need to grow and stay healthy.
- Since it has been hydrolyzed it becomes more potent in terms of concentration and hence it is utilized by the food industry.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is soluble in water, partially soluble in ethanol, and insoluble in mineral oil, glycerin, and propylene glycol.
- Its recommended concentration of use is up to 5% of the total volume of the product.
HOW TO USE-
- Add it to an emulsion when heating.
- When adding it, maintain the temperature at 80oC if a thicker formulation is required.
- If a firmer or more adhesive film is not required to be created from this then mix it in emulsion at 40 C or below.