EDTA Manganese (Mn 12%) Micronutrient
Chelated Manganese EDTA is a water-soluble nutrient that aids in the growth of your plants. It is mostly used as a micronutrient in horticulture. Manganese fertilizers aid in the prevention and correction of manganese deficiency due to nutritional imbalances.
Molecular Formulae- C10H14MnN2O8
ADVANTAGES AND APPLICATIONS-
- It promotes plant absorption of nutrients immediately, resulting in a significant and rapid increase in crop output.
- Its use will boost nutrient absorption efficiency by lowering losses from leaching and volatilization.
- It promotes a variety of plant enzymes that are required for growth.
- It encourages healthy plant growth, which leads to increased yields.
- It is suitable for both foliar and soil application.
HOW IT WORKS-
- Most biological functions, such as nitrogen absorption, metabolism, respiration, and photosynthesis, use manganese as a key component.
- It works for pollen germination, pollen tube growth, root pathogen resistance, and root cell elongation.
TIME OF APPLICATION-
- It is suitable for use all year.
- It should be applied at least once a month to keep your plants' leaves from becoming yellow and curling.
- For spraying, the recommended usage is 10% weight by volume.
- For solid application, use 25 kg/acre.
HOW TO USE-
- The concentrations are determined through the use of conventional sprayers.
- Add our EDTA Manganese to a sprayer or mixing tank that is already full of freshwater.