EDTA Copper (Cu 12%) Micronutrient
EDTA copper fertilizers are essential for plant physiological and biochemical processes. The plants will absorb nutrients instantly, resulting in a considerable and rapid boost in crop yield. Copper deficiency causes leaf discoloration and bleaching, resulting in stunted growth, tiny leaves, and fruit splitting and dropping.
Molecular Formulae- C10H16CuN2NaO8+3
Alternative Names- Disodium cupric EDTA
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- EDTA Copper is essential in various enzyme systems and cannot be substituted by any other metal ion.
- It is involved in the production of cell walls, which influences lignification and the physical strength of shoots and stems.
- It boosts the chlorophyll concentration of green, healthy leaves while also preventing chlorosis and spiraling.
- Can be used for Tomato, Brinjal, Chilly, Gourds, Beans, Pomegranate, Grapes, Citrus, Mangoes, Cashew, Grams, Pease, Beans, Paddy, Wheat, Soya, Cotton, Sunflower, Peppermint (Mentha), and so forth.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works to improve nutrient absorption efficiency by reducing losses owing to leaching and volatilization.
- It acts as a facilitator in the respiration process of plants.
TIME OF APPLICATION-
- It can be used throughout the year.
- It should be used at least once a month to avoid the leaves turning yellow and drying out.
- For spraying, the recommended usage is 12% weight by volume.
- For solid application, use 30 kg/acre.
HOW TO USE-
- Mix it with compost and dig it into the soil to create a store that can last for years.
- For flowers, shrubs, and trees, only 20% of fertilizer suffices to mix in proportion to the soil.