Di Calcium Phosphate
Get it between -
Dicalcium phosphate is a white, flavourless microcrystalline powder that is commonly used in foods and drinks as a buffering agent, dough modification, emulsifier, leavening agent, nutritional supplement, or stabiliser.
Molecular Formulae- CaHPO4
Alternative Names- Calcium hydrogen orthophosphate
Purity of the ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Dicalcium phosphate is a common food ingredient for caking prevention and as a whitener in food preparation.
- In meals having an excess of acid or base, dicalcium phosphate functions as a buffer.
- It enhances the texture of a variety of baked goods and noodles.
- Our dicalcium phosphate effectively eliminates water from foods, allowing them to stay fresher for longer.
- It is an excellent source of calcium and phosphate. So, to suit the nutritional demands of the population, several food makers employ dicalcium phosphate as an ingredient.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works as a leavening ingredient in baking recipes. It gives a fluffy texture to meals like bread, cakes, muffins, and cookies.
- It works as a drying agent, removing water from a substance that is currently dissolved in water.
- It works as a caking agent to avoid lump formation and to make packing, transportation, flowability, and consumption easier.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 4-8%.
- It is partially soluble in water and soluble in alcohol, but is insoluble in oil.