Deionized Water 0 TDS (DM Water)/Distilled Water Substitute
Deionized water is a sort of pure water in which pollutants and minerals have been eliminated. Because deionized water has been depleted of minerals, it is frequently used in automobiles and home appliances. It is also used in steam irons, aquariums, watering plants, automobile cooling systems, laboratory research, and some medical equipments
INCI Name- Aqua
Molecular Formulae- H2O
Purity of the Ingredients- 100%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATION-
- Deionized water is used in the manufacturing of cosmetics as mediocre water can sometimes cause skin irritation and other skin-related issues.
- A beneficial solvent, such as deionized water, aids in the successful dissolution of all of the important elements included in any cosmetic product. Water is required to dissolve the critical solutes in almost all cosmetic products, including lotions, moisturizers, cosmetics, shampoo, conditioners, and even shaving creams.
- It is preferred for conducting lab experiments as contamination or impurities can taint the result or, in the worst cases, cause an adverse reaction.
- Because it is mineral-free, Deionized water is ideal for use in lead-acid batteries. It is also ideal for use in vehicle cooling systems and other equipment where mineral build-up might cause damage.
- It is used to sterilize medical devices since it leaves no residue or deposits on them. Surgeons also use it to sanitize instruments, reducing infections and cross-contamination.
- Deionized water is used in the canning process to maintain the color of your fruits and vegetables.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works as a solvent to dissolve various solutes.
- It works as a substitute for tap water or normal water where contamination is an issue.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
HOW TO USE-
- Prepare the oil and water phases of your formulation separately.
- Replace regular or tap water with our deionized water.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer.
Deionized Water 0 TDS (DM Water)