Carbolic Acid Liquid/Phenol Liquid (90%-94% Purity)
Phenol liquid is an amino acid derivate which is used to protect plants from infections and pests and is made by the natural degradation of organic waste products. It is popularly known as Carbolic Acid Liquid and acts as an antimicrobial agent and is used in a variety of pesticides, insecticides, and herbicides.
Molecular Formulae- C6H5OH
Alternative Names- Hydroxybenzene, Phenic Acid
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Phenol liquid is used in pesticides to ward off pests and pathogens from infecting the plants and to promote plant growth.
- It deters pests and small insects from eating the plants and destroying the yields.
- It helps in improving the productivity of crops by protecting them from microbes.
- It is simple to administer during the planting season.
- It does not get absorbed by the plants and is therefore safe for use on plants and crops.
- It has a longer shelf life and is highly stable.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by protecting the plants and crops from insects, microbes, pests, and weeds.
- It works by forming a layer on top of the soil and releasing substances that kill pests.
TIME OF APPLICATION-
- It can be used during the dry summer or winter months.
- It should be used at least once every three months to avoid a resurgence of pests and insects in the fields.
- For spraying, the recommended usage is 2% weight by volume.
- Use 5–10 kg/acre for solid application.
HOW TO USE-
- Spray it directly onto the soil early in the morning or late in the evening.
- Our phenol liquid should be added to a sprayer or mixing tank that is already filled with fresh water.