Wax Bees Natural 100%
Pure 100% Natural Bees Wax cannot be converted to Pellets form.If pellets form then the Beeswax is spurious.
DESCRIPTION- Our Beeswax is naturally produced by honey bees. Since prehistory, beeswax has been used as the first plastic, as a lubricant and waterproofing agent, in the lost wax casting of metals and glass, as a polish for wood and leather, in the manufacture of candles, as an element in cosmetics, and as an artistic medium in encaustic painting.
INCI Name- Cera Alba
Molecular Formulae- C15H31COOC30H61
Purity of the Ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Candles made from our beeswax burn readily and cleanly; they burn brighter and longer and do not bend.
- Our beeswax is used in art materials as a binder in wax paints and as a stabiliser in oil paint to give it substance.
- It is considered a better and a natural alternative to mineral-based petroleum jelly.
- It is used in lip balm, lip gloss, hand creams, salves, and moisturizers; and in cosmetics such as eye shadow, blush, and eyeliner.
- It is also an important ingredient in moustache wax and hair pomades, which make your hair look sleek and shiny.
- It improves your product's spreadability and can aid in delivering important elements uniformly throughout the skin.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by using its crystalline structure to bind solvents or oils together.
- It also creates a protective layer that prevents the sweating-out of the compositions.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 1 to 12%.
- It is insoluble in water but is soluble in oils.
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the water and oil phases of your formulation separately.
- Add our beeswax to the heated oil phase and heat it until the wax is completely melted using a double boiler pot.
- Before the oil phase cools down, add a few spoons of our coconut or olive oil.
- Blend both the phases together using a mini-mixer until a homogenous mixture is obtained.
Wax Bees Natural 100%
Aseschem Natural bee wax is soft and good. Will keep ordering
Each of ASES products is of good quality and the overall experience of ordering to shipment has been quite good.