Orange (Citrus sinensis) Extract Liquid Distillate 10:1 (Water Soluble)
This natural extract, derived from the nutritious sweet orange, is recognised for its high level of Vitamin C, flavonoids, and anthocyanins. Orange extract is often used in skincare products that nourish, brighten, and tone the skin to give it a youthful radiance. It's also a great ingredient in exfoliating and cleaning products like shampoos, face masks, and exfoliating scrubs.
INCI Name- Citrus Sinensis Liquid Extract
Purity of the Ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- It is high in Vitamin C and helps to reduce and prevent dark circles around the eyes by strengthening the ordinarily thin and sensitive skin beneath the eyes.
- It promotes clarity, brightness, and smoothness, which helps to preserve the health, look, and texture of the skin.
- It lessens the appearance of acne and other unpleasant skin disorders.
- Rich in flavonoids, it has the ability to both prevent and cure skin damage caused by UV exposure.
- Anthocyanins present in our orange extract have been demonstrated to be anti-inflammatory and collagen stabilisers. They do this by reducing free radical damage, which prevents enzymes from adhering to collagen.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by extracting moisture from the air and fixing it into the deeper layers of skin.
- It works by enhancing the natural moisture retention capacities of the skin.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 1-3%.
- It is soluble in water but is insoluble in oil.
HOW TO USE-
- Prepare the water and oil phases of your formulation separately.
- Heat both the phases using a double boiler.
- Add our orange liquid extract to the hot water phase.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer until a homogenous mixture is obtained.