Pure Brazillian Orange Essential oil
DESCRIPTION- Our Brazilian orange oil is a 100% natural and chemical-free essential oil that is cold-pressed from the fruits of the orange tree that are native to tropical regions of Asia like India and the Malay Peninsula. It is used in various products like shampoos, conditioners, soaps, hair masks and make-up products. It is widely used for aromatherapy applications and medical purposes.
INCI Name- Citrus sinensis Oil
Purity of the Ingredients- 100%
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Our orange oil penetrates deep into your scalp, carrying moisture with it and as a result, moisturizing and conditioning your hair.
- It helps in repairing and strengthening damaged hair and also adds shine to your hair.
- It reduces signs of ageing like wrinkles, dark spots and fine lines and promotes clarity, radiance and smoothness.
- It has great anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties that are proven to be effective against many infections.
- It prevents the spread of bacteria and moulds which makes it very effective for people with acne-prone skin.
- It facilitates wound healing and is used extensively in the medical field.
- Our orange oil is used in aromatherapy therapy and is famous for its sweet smell and stress reduction properties.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by extracting moisture from the air and depositing it deep into your skin and hair.
- It forms a protective barrier that not only aids in moisture retention but also boosts your hair's and skin's natural moisture retention capability.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It can be used at a concentration of 1-100%
- It is soluble in oil and alcohol but is insoluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Prepare the oil and water phase separately.
- Add our orange oil to the heated oil phase.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer or a mixing spoon to create a homogeneous mixture