Pure Cassia Essential Oil
DESCRIPTION- Our Cassia oil is an all-natural, chemical-free essential oil that is steam distilled from the leaves, bark, and twigs of the Cassia tree, which is native to the Indian subcontinent and Southeast Asia. It is used in a wide range of products, including medical, culinary, aromatic, and cosmetics. In cosmetics, it is used in products like oils, gels, lotions, soaps, shampoos, and sprays.
INCI Name- Cassia Fistula oil
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Our cassia oil cleans your hair, improves its natural smoothness and shine, moisturises it, and protects it from dandruff and lice.
- It is beneficial for acne-prone and flaky skin since it moisturises and improves blood circulation, resulting in smooth, soft, and luminous skin.
- It defends your skin from environmental aggressors such as UV radiation, pollution, and toxins, as well as wrinkles, dark spots, and fine lines.
- It protects you against viral and bacterial infections, aids in wound healing, eases muscular and joint pain or stiffness, improves organ health, and encourages circulation.
- Our cassia oil is recognised for its smell in aromatherapy therapy for its clarifying, uplifting, and invigorating effects. This essential oil's actions may help to alleviate sadness, improve mood, and produce warm emotions in the body and mind.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It absorbs moisture from the air and deposits it deep inside your skin and hair.
- It creates a protective barrier that not only aids in moisture retention but also boosts your hair and skin's natural moisture retention capabilities.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It can be used at a concentration of 1-5%.
- It is soluble in oil and alcohol but is insoluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the oil and water phases separately.
- Add our cassia oil to the heated oil phase.
- Add any carrier oil of your choice to the oil phase. We recommend using our almond or coconut oil as a carrier oil.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer or a mixing spoon to create a homogeneous mixture.