DESCRIPTION- This nutrient-dense butter that is highly rich in omega fats is derived from the fruit kernels of the kokum tree and is touted for its extraordinary moisturizing capabilities. This versatile and functional butter is used in a variety of cosmetic and pharmacological skincare products like soaps, shampoos, lip balms, lotions, shaving creams, etc.
INCI Name- Kokum Butter
Alternate Names- Garcinia Indica Butter, Kokum Oil
Purity of the Ingredient- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Our kokum butter provides that punch of moisture and hydration that your skin craves for.
- Gives a feathery touch to your skin without making it greasy or sticky.
- It makes your skin looks plump and hydrated all day long.
- It fortifies your hair strands and makes them healthy due to the presence of essential fatty acids.
- You can use it to treat eczema, ulcers, fissures, psoriasis, and dandruff.
- The abundance of vitamin E in this makes it a powerful antioxidant that prevents skin aging.
- Seldom it is used in culinary and industrial products.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by penetrating the skin and hair and moisturizing it.
- It acts as a preservative and enhances the shelf life of your products
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is typically used at a concentration of 5%-20%.
- It is soluble in oil but insoluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Melt our butter and stir it into the oil phase at 90o
- Keep stirring and add isopropyl myristate to it.
- Combine this with the water phase.
- Add all the active ingredients to complete the formulation.