Iron Oxide Yellow Synthetic (Lead Free)
Iron oxide yellow synthetic can be produced from any kind of iron. Because of its bright and pure hue, strong weather resistance, and high opacity, iron oxide yellow is frequently used in paints, plastics, rubber, paper, concrete, and also in cosmetics. It may also be used as a colourant for ink, rubber, paper, and other materials. It is an inorganic yellow pigment used as a colourant in cosmetics or hair products.
INCI Name- Ferric Oxide Yellow
Molecular Formulate- FeOOH
Alternative Names- Ferric oxide
Purity of Ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Lotions containing synthetic iron oxide pigments are extremely durable and stable, as iron oxide can withstand UV rays, salty weather, and other severe environmental factors.
- It is innocuous and completely safe to utilise on the skin.
- It is less expensive than organic iron oxide pigments because of the lower cost of raw materials and synthetic iron.
- Non-toxic synthetic yellow iron oxides are made up of 60% post-industrial recycled material.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by providing a high level of concealment for spots and pimples on the skin.
- It works as a coating agent because of its pearlescent pigment, which can tolerate high temperatures.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 11.33%.
- It is soluble in oil but is insoluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Prepare the water and oil phases of your formulation separately.
- Heat them using a double boiler.
- Add our iron oxide to the yellow phase and stir it properly.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer.