Green Tea Dry Extract (50% Polyphenols)
Green Tea Dry Extract comes in powder form. It is made from the Camellia sinensis tea plant. While other forms of tea are derived from the same plant– black, white, and oolong, to mention a few - green tea is believed to be the least processed and hence retains most of its essential, nutritious components.
INCI Name- Camellia sinensis dry extract
Purity of the Ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Our green tea dry extracts cure damage, exfoliate, reduce the appearance and frequency of blackheads and other impurities on the skin's surface, reduce puffiness, and minimise the appearance of dark circles.
- It restores the damage, exfoliates, reduces the appearance and recurrence of blackheads, removes dead skin, debris, germs, and other pollutants on the skin's surface, reduces puffiness, and lessens the appearance of dark circles with regular use.
- Green tea dry extract-enriched products are said to promote skin health by moisturising, stimulating circulation, and reducing sebum production, which has a favourable impact on the complexion's overall tone, texture, strength, and resilience.
- When taken medicinally, green tea extract relieves muscle soreness, lowers joint pain, assists in weight loss, maintains digestive health, improves circulation, manages blood pressure, and enhances energy.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by extracting moisture from the air and fixing it deep within the layers of the skin.
- It also works by increasing the natural moisture retention capabilities of the skin to give your skin a hydrated look.
- It works by providing a soothing effect on the skin.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 10-15%.