Glycine is an amino acid that the body produces and is required for the formation of collagen in bones, skin, muscles, and connective tissues. It also aids in nerve signal transmission and the removal of toxins from the body. Because of its several activities in the body, glycine is considered to provide health advantages when taken as a supplement.
Molecular Formulae- C2H5NO2
Alternative Names- 2-Aminoacetic Acid, Minoacetic Acid, Glycocoll
Purity of the ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Glycine aids in the regulation of nerve impulses, particularly in the spinal cord, the retina of the eye, and the brainstem, which governs subconscious bodily processes such as respiration and heart rate.
- Your body uses glycine to produce glutathione, a potent antioxidant that protects your cells from oxidative damage produced by free radicals, which is considered to be the root cause of many illnesses.
- Glycine promotes and improves sleep quality due to its soothing effects on the brain and capacity to reduce core body temperature.
- Glycine supplementation may help with poor insulin action, which is a characteristic of type 2 diabetes.
- It's used to treat or prevent sleeplessness, diabetes, strokes, and even some psychological illnesses.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works as an essential amino acid that acts as the building block of our body.
- It works by improving cellular growth and promoting health.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 0.2-5%.
- It is soluble in water but is insoluble in oil.