Fulvic Acid/Potassium Fulvate
Fulvic Acid/Potassium Fulvate - 1KG / Industrial is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Fulvic acid enhances soil quality, crop output, and plant health in agriculture. To improve the overall performance of your agricultural company, add concentrated fulvic acid to your present watering and feeding regimens. This molecular substance is obtained from decayed plant and animal sources and is one of the most essential substances for plant growth.
Molecular Formulae- C14H12O8
Alternative Names- Coriolus extract
BENEFITS AND USES
- Fulvic acid makes the soil permeable and aerobic, allowing for better air penetration.
- It improves drainage, resulting in deeper root development.
- Our fulvic acid helps the soil retain water and washes out hazardous contaminants, promoting maximum yield.
- It can retain ionised nutrients and prevent them from leaching.
- Fulvic acid encourages plant development and maximises production.
- It neutralises acidic and alkaline soils while also regulating pH levels.
- It promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the soil and keeps it healthy.
HOW IT WORKS
- It works by aerating the soil and helping nutrients reach the roots of the plants.
- Its pH-maintained activity allows microbes to proliferate in the soil and make it healthy.
TIME OF APPLICATION
- It can be used all year, but it is especially effective in the spring and fall seasons.
- It can be used once a month since it is not taken up by the plants and will remain in the soil for a long time.
- For spraying, the recommended usage is 18% weight by volume.
- For solid application, use 3 kg/acre.
HOW TO USE
- Concentrations depend on the use of conventional sprayers.
- Our fulvic acid should be added to a sprayer or mixing tank that is already filled with fresh water.
- Spray directly on the soil or near the plants’ roots.