Fuller's Earth/Multani Mitti Clay
DESCRIPTION- This clay is obtained from mother nature and is a boon for mankind. It is extensively used for its unparalleled oil controlling and dirt removal capabilities. It merits its use in cosmetics and skincare, as an industrial cleaner, decontamination tool, and for medical purposes.
Alternative Names- Multani Mitti, Fuller’s Earth
Purity of the Ingredients- 100%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Use it as a face mask to remove oil and dirt from the skin and make it look fresh and bright.
- It will soften your skin and improve its tone and appearance.
- It has excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that are used to treat many skin issues like acne scars, black spots, inflammation, and uneven skin tone.
- Our fuller's earth may also be used as an anti-ageing mask to help reduce wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- It acts as an anti-tan mask because of its skin-soothing and cooling characteristics and that can help heal sunburns effectively.
- The rich mineral content of our fuller's earth nourishes your scalp, improves hair health, and protects the hair from harm.
- Use it as a hair mask to strengthen the hair follicles and hydrates your tresses.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by absorbing excess oil and impurities from your skin and hair.
- It acts by soothing the skin and providing immediate relief from itchiness.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used in a concentration of 1-70%.
- It is partially soluble in water but is insoluble in oil.
HOW TO USE
- Add our fuller’s earth to the water phase of the formulation.
- Mix it properly using a mini mixer at high agitation.
- Blend it with the oil phase.
- Add active ingredients to complete the formulation.