DESCRIPTION- This phytochemical is derived from fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes, sweet corn, and rice bran and is widely acclaimed for its antioxidant and stabilizing properties. It is increasingly found in sunscreens, creams, lotions, and serums.
INCI Name- Ferulic Acid
Molecular Formula- C10H10O4
Alternate Names- 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxycinnamic Acid, Coniferic Acid
Purity of the Ingredient-99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Add it to your sunscreens to enhance the efficacy of the cream and its sun protection factor multiple times.
- When added to your serums it magically reverses signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles.
- It helps stabilize vitamin C in your creams and lotions and increases photoprotection.
- You will observe a decrease in the sensitivity of the skin by continuous use of our acid.
- Our acid smoothens the texture of your skin making it look plump and hydrated.
- You can also use it to erase dark spots, sunspots, and pigmentation of the skin.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by directly neutralizing free radicals in the body.
- It works by inhibiting melanin production and increasing the stability of the formulation.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- The recommended concentration for use is 0.5% to 1%.
- It is soluble in propanediol but is sparingly soluble in water, oils, petroleum, and ether.
HOW TO USE-
- Add it to the water phase at room temperature.
- Start heating the mixture while stirring it.
- Now add the oil phase to the mixture.
- Stir until a homogeneous solution is formed.
- Adjust the pH level of the formulation to 3.4.