Ethylene Glycol Distearate (EGDS)
Get it between -
DESCRIPTION- Our ethylene glycol distearate is a naturally occurring fatty acid that is utilised as a thickening and emollient ingredient in cosmetics, skincare, and make-up products. While its major function is to improve the texture and sensory feel of skincare products, it also serves to nourish and protect the skin, providing it with a radiant appearance.
INCI Name- Glycol Distearate
Alternative Names- Ethylene distearate, Ethylene stearate
Purity of the Ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Our ethylene glycol distearate is a great hydrator and lubricant that will leave your skin soft and smooth.
- It is suitable for all skin types and boosts your skin's natural moisturising factor.
- Its emollient properties nourish and moisturise your scalp and hair, which is especially beneficial for persons with dry and frizzy hair.
- It aids in increasing the viscosity of your DIY recipe, hence increasing the thickness of your product.
- It is utilised in many cosmetic products as an opacifier since it renders the formulation opaque or transparent.
- Because our ethylene glycol distearate is compatible with various surfactants and active substances, your formulation will be more stable.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by absorbing moisture from the air and trapping it deep into your hair and skin.
- It helps to reduce moisture loss to the environment by establishing a thin, non-glossy protective layer on your skin and hair.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the water and oil phases separately.
- Add our ethylene glycol monostearate to your water phase.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer until a homogenous mixture is obtained.