Coffee Extract Liquid Distillate 10:1 (Water Soluble)
Coffee Liquid Extract is derived from fresh beans and is recognised to offer several health advantages. The pure green coffee liquid is known to reduce weight loss, manage inflammation in the body, and function as an anti-ageing natural product since it contains a strong antioxidant called chlorogenic acid.
INCI Name- Coffea Arabica seed extract
Purity of the Ingredients- 100%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Rich in anthocyanins, our coffee extract’s anti-oxidant properties aid in the battle against cell-damaging free radicals, therefore protecting your skin from harm and promoting skin healing.
- It boosts heart health and circulation, which aids in the delivery of vital nutrients and oxygen to your skin.
- Rich in vitamin C, it helps your body produce more collagen, a protein that offers structure and plumpness to your skin.
- It helps your skin battle inflammation caused by acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Our coffee liquid extract, which is abundant in antioxidants and vitamins C and K, can aid in wound healing.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by extracting moisture from the air and fixing it into the deeper layers of skin.
- It works by forming a protective barrier on the skin that helps with moisture retention.
- It works by using its anti-oxidation properties to protect your skin from environmental damage.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 1-4%.
- It is soluble in water but is insoluble in oil.
HOW TO USE-
- Prepare the water and oil phases of your formulation separately.
- Heat both the phases using a double boiler.
- Add our coffee extract to the heated water phase, accompanied by constant stirring.
- Blend both the phases together using a mini-mixer until a homogenous mixture is not obtained.