Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 310.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Benzyl alcohol is an aromatic alcohol that is produced by various natural products. It has a mildly pleasant aroma and comes in the form of a colorless liquid. It's in moisturizers, lip balms, face cleansers, and even cosmetics, among other skincare, cosmetic, and personal care items as a preservative.
INCI Name- Benzyl Alcohol
Molecular Formulae- C7H8O
Alternative Names- Benzene methanol, Phenylcarbinol
Purity of the Ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Because of its capacity to destroy germs, our benzyl alcohol is used as a preservative in skincare and cosmetic products.
- It provides broad-spectrum protection against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, yeast, and molds in a wide range of goods.
- It also functions as a stabilizing ingredient, preventing the product from oxidizing and so extending the shelf life of your composition.
- Our benzyl alcohol reduces viscosity, allowing products to flow more freely.
- It also offers moisturising and conditioning characteristics to serums and cosmetic compositions as an added bonus.
- It has strong antioxidant capabilities that help protect you from free radical damage.
- It is a naturally fragrant and aromatic alcohol with a somewhat sweet odour.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by keeping your DIY formulation free from alterations due to microorganisms like bacteria, yeast, and mould.
- It works by maintaining the optimal pH of your formulation.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 0.5 to 10%.
- It is soluble in water but is insoluble in oil.
HOW TO USE-
- Get your formulation ready.
- Add our benzyl alcohol during the cooling phase.
- Give it a good stir and leave it to cool down.