Spirulina Natural Powder
Spirulina is one of the most popular supplements on the market. It is a form of cyanobacteria, which is a group of single-celled microorganisms known as blue-green algae. It is high in minerals and antioxidants, which may assist your body and brain.
INCI Name- Spirulina platensis extract powder
Purity of the Ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Our spirulina extracts fight free radicals and, as a result, can help prevent skin damage that causes wrinkles and other symptoms of ageing.
- Spirulina extracts may enhance growth factors in dermal fibroblast cells, which are responsible for collagen production and hence aid in skin tightening.
- It is proven to remove toxins from the skin and helps in the treatment of chronic arsenic poisoning.
- Spirulina extracts are famous for their anti-fungal properties and prevent acne growth and candida skin infection.
- Spirulina extract may aid with cholesterol reduction. Cholesterol is an unhealthy lipid found in the blood that has been linked to heart disease by medical authorities.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by extracting moisture from the air and fixing it into the deeper layer of skin.
- It works by enhancing the natural moisture retention capabilities of the skin.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 0.5 to 5%.
- It is soluble in water and is insoluble in oil.
HOW TO USE-
- Prepare the water and oil phases of your DIY formation separately.
- Heat both the phases using a double boiler.
- Mix the spirulina extract with water to produce a paste.
- Add the paste to the heated water phase.
- Blend both the phases using a mini mixer until a homogenous mixture is not obtained.
I ordered 2 items both the powders were mixed when received moisture damaged as well when contacted there was no proper response