Reetha (Sapindus mukorossi ) Liquid Extract Distillate 10:1 ( Water Soluble)
Reetha, also known as soapnut, is a famous Ayurvedic plant that is abundantly produced along the Maharashtra coast, the Konkan region, and Goa. It is high in saponin, which has natural cleaning effects. It is widely used in the commercial sector for dishwashing, laundry detergent, glass cleaner, steam cleaning carpets, and as a cleanser in soaps, scrubs, body and face washes, and hand washes.
INCI Name- Sapindus Mukorossi Liquid Extract
Alternative Names- Soapberries extract, Washing nuts extract
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Our Reetha liquid extract has excellent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which makes it an excellent ingredient for skin and hair care products.
- It is found in hair shampoos and conditioners, where it not only cleans the scalp but also makes the hair healthier and shinier.
- It aids in the treatment of dandruff and protects the hair from lice and other skin illnesses.
- It prevents premature ageing and greying of hair by nourishing it completely.
- It aids in the removal of pimples, blackheads, and acne.
- It cleanses the skin while removing dead skin cells and pollutants from deep inside the pores.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by extracting moisture from the air and fixing it into the deeper layers of your skin.
- It works by removing the layers of dead skin cells and exposing the new skin cells.
- It was by improving the skin’s natural moisture retention capabilities.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 0.1-10%.
- It is soluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Prepare the water and oil phases of your DIY formulation separately.
- Add our Reetha liquid extract to the water phase of your formulation.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer or a large mixing brush until the consistency is not obtained.
The reetha extract together with the other coconut-based surfactants are of high quality. A special mention for the excellent customer support too. Irrespective of the order size ASES is responsive and readily answer queries and offer clarifications on product performance etc. This is rare and I appreciate this.