Moringa Natural Powder
Get it between -
DESCRIPTION- This herbal powder is sourced from the dried moringa plant which grows mostly in the southern regions of the Himalayas and is touted as a superfood for being a good source of iron, calcium, vitamin A, B6, C and E, potassium, and riboflavin.
INCI Name- Moringa Oleifera
Alternate Names- Horseradish, Drumstick, Shobhanjana, Shingu
Purity of the Ingredient-99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND USES-
- It aids your immune system in fighting against chronic diseases.
- When consumed regularly, it will improve the health of your liver and eliminate toxins from the body.
- You can use it as a herbal tea to reduce cholesterol, blood sugar levels, and inflammation in the body.
- It purifies the blood and keeps acne and pimples at bay.
- It improves skin radiance drastically and supports the skin barrier to function properly.
- Apply it on your skin for a delightful at-home spa session.
- It keeps your skin glowing by removing build-up, excess sebum, and dirt, and that paves way for pleasantly clear skin.
- Being anti-bacterial in nature, it keeps your scalp healthy, dandruff and itch-free.
- When used as a hair mask it increases blood circulation to the scalp, reduces extra oil, and promotes hair growth.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It acts as a detoxifier that improves the overall health of the person.
- It penetrates the tissues to deliver the host of nutrients it is rich in.
HOW TO USE-
- For external application on the skin, add this to water and make a thick paste.
- For external application on the hair, add this to oil or water or both and make a thick paste.