Microcrystalline Cellulose/Cellulose Powder(Average Particle Size 50 Micron)
Microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) is a refined wood pulp that is used in food preparation as a texturizer, anti-caking agent, fat replacement, emulsifier, extender, and bulking agent. The most prevalent application is in vitamin supplements or tablets.
INCI Name- Microcrystalline Cellulose
Molecular Formulae- (C6H10O5)n
Alternative Names- Cellulose Gel
Purity of the Ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Microcrystalline cellulose is very useful in bakery products. It increases baking stability and maintains freshness.
- It helps by reducing the calories from the food.
- It controls the ice crystal growth in ice cream and increases the creaminess capacity.
- It keeps the temperature stable during the processing of cold food products.
- It is also used in food preparation as a texturizer, anti-caking agent, fat replacement, emulsifier, extender, and bulking agent.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by preventing the formation of lumps for easier consumption.
- It works as a texturizer and maintains a uniform texture or consistency.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 7%.
- It is soluble in water and oil.
HOW TO USE-
- Mix it with all the dry ingredients.
- Blend it until it is homogeneously mixed with all the ingredients.