Magnesium Carbonate Light
Magnesium is an essential element for optimal health. It is necessary for a variety of bodily activities, including muscle and neuron function, blood sugar levels and blood pressure, energy generation, and bone health. Magnesium carbonate is a mineral that may be found in nature. It's made by combining magnesium and carbonate ions in a carbon dioxide-rich environment.
Molecular Formulae- MgCO3
Alternative Names- Magnesite, Hydromagnesite, Barringtonite
Purity of the ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Magnesium carbonate is a common food ingredient for caking prevention and as a whitener in food preparation.
- It's also used in the production of biscuits as a demolding agent.
- It's used in soft drinks as a carbonation source.
- Our magnesium carbonate is an excellent magnesium source in dietary supplements.
- It is used as a laxative for medicinal purposes.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works as a drying agent, removing water from a substance that is currently dissolved in water.
- It works as a caking agent to avoid lump formation and to make packing, transportation, flowability, and consumption easier.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 4-8%.
- It is partially soluble in water and soluble in alcohol, but is insoluble in oil.