Pure Coriander Essential Oil
Our coriander oil is a pure and natural essential oil that is steam distilled from the seeds of the coriander or cilantro herb. Coriander is indigenous to Southern Europe, Northern Africa, and Southwestern Asia. Coriander oil is a one-of-a-kind oil that may be used orally to aid digestion, aromatically to induce relaxation, topically to encourage clear skin, and much more.
INCI Name- Coriandrum sativum oil
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- Our coriander oil stimulates the growth of new tissue and skin, resulting in a cleaner, brighter, more evenly toned complexion.
- It acts as a supporting and protective agent, not only improving skin health but also healing the damage caused by pollution and environmental stress, which promotes premature skin ageing.
- It soothes skin irritation caused by acne, boils, and ulcers by providing moisture, leaving skin smooth, nourished, rejuvenated, and overall healthy.
- Regular use of this oil on dry and flaky skin leads to the softening of calluses, the faster healing of scars, the calming of inflammation, and the reduction of redness and unattractive indicators like age spots and dark circles.
- It is said to deeply condition the scalp and hair, healing split ends and offering soothing relief from dryness and irritation caused by harmful bacteria, fungus, and dandruff.
- Our coriander oil is widely used to assist digestion. Take a few drops of our oil orally after eating a substantial meal for better digestion. By introducing coriander oil into your daily routine, you will benefit from its relaxing characteristics, which aid with digestion throughout the day.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It absorbs moisture from the air and deposits it deep inside your skin and hair.
- It creates a protective barrier that not only aids in moisture retention but also boosts your hair and skin's natural moisture retention capabilities.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It can be used at a concentration of 1-5%.
- It is soluble in oil and alcohol but is insoluble in water.
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the oil and water phases separately using a double boiler.
- Add our coriander oil to the heated oil phase.
- Add any carrier oil of your choice to the oil phase. If you have sensitive skin, we recommend diluting coriander oil with our coconut oil.
- Add a few drops of other essential oils to the oil phase. We recommend using our bergamot or sandalwood essential oils for the best results.
- Blend both the phases using a mini-mixer or a mixing spoon to create a homogeneous mixture.