Talc/French Chalk 400mesh
Get it between -
French chalk or talcum powder is made from talc, a mineral made up mainly of the elements magnesium, silicon, and oxygen. It is often found in cosmetic items such as infant powder, adult body and face powders, and a variety of other consumer products.
INCI Name- Talc
Alternative Names-Agalite, Snowgoose, Talcum powder
Purity of the Ingredients- 99%
Country of Origin- India
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS-
- French chalk can prevent chafing. It keeps your skin smooth and pain-free and avoid risk of sores.
- A dusting of French chalk can make your make-up stay on for longer, as it absorbs facial oils.
- Its moisturising capabilities helps in soothing dry and irritated skin.
- It can be used as an alternative for dry shampoo. Our french chalk absorbs excess oil from your scalp, giving you a oil free look.
- After shaving, it calms, cools, and softens the skin. It also reduces friction and avoids rashes and pimples.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by extracting moisture from air and fixing it into the deeper layers of skin.
- It works by enhancing the moisture retention capacity of your skin.
- It works by absorbing oil and dirt from surfaces.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the oil phase of your DIY formulation using a double boiler.
- Add our french chalk to the heated oil phase.
- Blend both the phases.
- Conversely, it can be also applied directly.