Alpha Glucosyl Hesperidine
Alpha Glucosyl Hesperidin (AGH) comprises glucose and hesperidin. Hesperidin is a bioflavonoid that you can find in a variety of citrus fruits. AGH is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory effects that can help to reduce dark circles under the eyes, as well as brighten dull complexions and weary puffy skin, giving you a more radiant appearance.
INCI Name- Alpha Glucosyl Hesperidin
Molecular Formula- C34H44O20
BENEFITS AND APPLICATION-
- When applied to the skin, many scientific studies have shown that AGH improves microcirculation, aiding in the recovery from the negative physical consequences of stress, weariness, and a chilly environment.
- Increased microcirculation also promotes skin regeneration and encourages cell renewal.
- AGH is also a potent anti-aging agent because of its ability to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid production, as well as its healing properties.
- It can heal moderate burns, sunburns, irritation, eczema, itching, and atopic dermatitis when applied directly to the skin in a thin coating.
- Acne sufferers can benefit from AGH’s antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by extracting moisture from the air and fixing it onto the top layers of the skin, hydrating it in the process.
- It works by creating a protective barrier on the skin that prevents the loss of moisture in the air.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- We recommend using it at a concentration of 0.5 to 3% for the best results.
- It is soluble in water but is insoluble in oils.
HOW TO USE-