This Body Wash has AOS (Alpha Olefin Sulfonate) and Coco Betain as the surfactants which has a lot of foam and bubbles. This makes it a luxurious body wash. It also has lactic acid as mild exfoliator and pH adjuster. Jojoba beads would be a physical exfoliator.
Coco Betain 20%
Xanthan Gum 0.5%
Lactic acid 1.2%
Orange extract 0.2%
Aloe extract 0.2%
Orange essential oil 1.2%
Bergamot essential oil 0.4%
Preservative Eco 1%
Jojoba beads 1%
100ml glass beakers
Stirring rods or Spatula
Tottle bottle or Pump bottle
Weighing scale (that measures upto 0.01g)
Cups to measure ingredients
- Add Xanthan gum in glycerin and hydrate.
- Pour water in the hydrated xanthan gum.
- Add surfactants AOS and Coco betain.
- Heat it on double boiler for 5 minutes so that gum dissolves properly
- Add Phase C ingredients once it comes to room temperature.
- Pour it in tottle bottle.
- Xanthan gum can be replaced with HEC.
- Essential oils and extract can be of your choice.
- You could use other exfoliating ingredients.
- SLES can be used in place of AOS.
Disclaimer: This blog is for educational and informational purposes only.
#DIYBodywash #DIYExfoliatingBodywash #cosmeticchemicals #chemicalsuppliersIndia #ases